Distribute Your Loved One's Assets According to Their Wishes

We can help with trust administration in Oak Brook, IL

Did your loved one set up a trust for you? If you need to administer their trust, you need an experienced probate attorney to help you. Daniel O. Hands, P.C. will walk you through the process. We can make sure that the needs of the trust are met so that you can carry out your loved one's wishes.

Trusts can include health care directives, financial accounts, real property or any other type of asset. We'll make sure the trust is administered properly. Call our office in Cary or Oak Brook, IL today to speak with a trust administration and probate attorney.